1. DEFINITION OF CONCEPTS
"Mobile application" is software (with all existing additions and improvements) designed to run on smartphones, tablets, watches and other mobile devices, and developed for a specific platform (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, etc.). For the purposes of this Policy, the Mobile Application means the following software: UPLIFE.
"Personal data" means a set of personal data and / or non-personalized information about the User provided by them to the Copyright Holder and / or automatically collected by the Copyright Holder and / or third parties.
"User" means a person who downloaded the Mobile Application on a smartphone, tablet, watch or any other mobile device and / or activated this Mobile Application on one of the specified devices.
"User Agreement" means an agreement concluded between the Copyright Holder and the User regarding the procedure, rules and features of the User's use of the Mobile Application. The user consent to this agreement and does not have the right to make and / or demand any changes or additions to it.
"Copyright Holder" means the company which owns the exclusive rights to own the Mobile Application: TOV "Olearis", Ukraine, Kharkiv
"Cookies" means small files sent by a mobile application or a site and placed on smartphones, tablets, watches and other mobile devices of the User to improve the operation of such applications or sites, as well as the quality of the content posted in them.
2. RELATIONS TO WHICH THE POLICY APPLIES
This Policy is used and applies exclusively to Personal Data received from the User in connection with their use of the Mobile Application. The provisions of this Policy are aimed at:
(1) determination of the types of received Personal data, directions and purposes of use (processing) of Personal data, as well as sources of obtaining such Personal data; and
(2) determination of the User's rights in relation to the protection of the confidentiality of the Personal data transmitted by them; and
(3) determination of the persons responsible for the processing and storage of Personal Data, as well as third parties to whom such data is disclosed (in whole or in part).
The rules of this Policy do not apply in the case of the processing of Personal Data by third parties that are voluntarily provided by the User.
By installing and / or activating the Mobile Application on a smartphone, tablet, watch or other mobile device, the User agrees to the terms of this Policy and gives their consent to the Copyright Holder for the collection, processing, retention and storage of Personal Data in the manner and under the conditions stipulated by this Policy.
If the User does not agree with the terms of the Policy and / or certain conditions of the Policy are not clear to him, in this case, the User is obliged to immediately stop using the Mobile Application.
3. LIST OF COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
Non-personalized information about users
In connection with the use of the Mobile Application, the Copyright Holder may automatically collect and process the following non-personalized information about the User:
(1) information about traffic, the possible number of clicks, logs and other data.
(2) information about the device (identification number, mobile operator's network) from which you log in, operating system, platform, browser type and other information about the browser.
Personal data about users
The Copyright Holder does not collect any personal data about the Users, which allows them to be identified.
Information about the transactions being made
The user can pay for goods or services through the Mobile Application. The user can make a payment in the Mobile application in the following way: in-app purchase in Google Play and App Store.
The collection and processing of data about the User in this case is carried out solely for the purpose of making payment, preventing fraud, as well as complying with other requirements of the Law.
(1) Technical (functional) Cookies, which are needed to control traffic and data transfer, to identify Users and provide the User with access to the content of the Mobile Application and without which the use of the Mobile Application is functionally limited, as well as to prevent the provision of recommendations that do not correspond to the interests of User.
(2) Statistical Cookies, which are needed to track the frequency of visits to the application by Users, to identify how the User uses the Mobile Application, as well as to identify which content is popular or interesting for the User.
The user has the right to disable cookies in the Mobile application at any time by changing certain settings on their smartphone, tablet, watch or other mobile device. Such disconnection does not entail restriction or change of the User's access to the functionality of the Mobile application and / or content.
4. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING AND PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Determination of the purposes of processing
The collection and processing of Personal Data is carried out for the following purposes:
(1) to analyze the behavior of the User, as well as to identify the User's preferences for a certain type of content.
(2) for the prompt and correct operation of the Mobile Application, improving the functioning of the Mobile Application, improving the content of the Mobile Application, improving the internal architecture and functionality of the Mobile Application.
(3) to anonymously identify the User.
(4) to track orders / purchases made by the User through the Mobile Application.
(5) for technical support of the Mobile application, identifying problems in its operation and their elimination.
(6) to keep in touch with the User (communication).
(7) to fulfill other obligations of the Copyright Holder that arose before the User.
(8) for statistical research.
(9) for any other purpose, subject to obtaining a separate consent from the User.
The processing of Personal Data is carried out on the basis of the principles: (1) the legality of the purposes and methods of processing; and (2) good faith; and (3) compliance of the purposes of processing Personal Data with the purposes predetermined and declared in the collection of such Personal Data; and (4) the extent and nature of the processed Personal Data is consistent with the stated purposes of their processing.
Personal data processing conditions
Personal data processing is carried out in the following cases: (1) obtaining consent from the User; or (2) fulfillment of other obligations of the Copyright Holder to the User, including, but not limited to, the provision of certain content to the User.
The user's personal data is depersonalized, which does not allow directly or indirectly identifying the User.
The Copyright Holder takes all possible measures to protect the confidentiality of the received Personal Data, except for cases when the User has made such data publicly available.
The processing of Personal Data is carried out using automation tools and without using such automation tools.
5. ACCESS OF THIRD PARTIES TO PERSONAL DATA
Using analytical platforms
The Rightholder uses the Amplitude analytical platform to (1) track the frequency of visits to the Mobile Application by Users; and (2) tracking how the User uses the Mobile Application and / or its content; and (3) identifying the type of content that is popular with Users. The User also gives their consent to the Copyright Holder to use the information received about the User from Amplitude.
For these purposes, the Amplitude analytical platform may collect data about User behavior, as well as their preferences and interests in relation to certain content.
The Amplitude analytical platform gains access to Personal Data in order to provide the Copyright Holder with an understanding of how efficiently the Mobile Application works, what kind of content is popular, as well as for the purposes of developing and / or improving the existing marketing strategy of the Copyright Holder.
Disclosure of personal data to third parties
The Copyright Holder has the right to disclose Personal Data (1) to its affiliates, branches and representative offices; (2) the legal successors of the Copyright Holder who arose as a result of its liquidation, reorganization or bankruptcy, and who received exclusive rights to own the Mobile Application; (3) payment service providers or banking (financial) institutions to conduct User's transactions through the Mobile Application; (4) to third parties solely for the purpose of providing the User with certain content or access to it; (5) to third parties, when the User has given consent to the disclosure, transfer or processing of his Personal Data, as well as in other cases expressly provided for by the Law or this Policy.
The Rightholder discloses Personal Data only if (1) is sure that third parties will comply with the terms of this Policy and take the same measures to protect the confidentiality of Personal Data that the Rightholder takes, and (2) consent to such disclosure has been previously expressed By the user.
6. PLACEMENT OF ADVERTISING
Advertising in the mobile application
The Copyright Holder can place advertisements in the Mobile Application.
7. SENDING COMPLAINTS AND REQUESTS TO THE RIGHT HOLDER
Request to terminate the processing of personal data
Each User has the right to express his objection to the Copyright Holder against the processing and / or storage of his Personal Data. Such an objection can be expressed by writing to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request for information about personal data
If the User has questions related to the procedure for applying or using this Policy, the procedure and / or method of processing Personal Data, the User can ask such a question by sending an email to: email@example.com
Change (update, addition, correction) or deletion of personal data
The User has the right at any time to independently change or delete his Personal Data, unless such change or deletion may lead to a violation of the rules of this Policy; To do this, the User needs to delete his personal account (profile) in the Mobile Application.
The Copyright Holder has the right to delete the User's personal account / profile at any time, as well as all Personal Data about the User if he has violated the terms of this Policy and / or the User Agreement.
In the case of deletion of Personal Data about the User, all publications made by such User and / or any other forms of activity available to the User are also subject to automatic deletion in the Mobile application.
8. TERMS AND PROCEDURE FOR STORING PERSONAL DATA
Storage is carried out independently by the Copyright Holder.
Storage is carried out during the entire period of use by the User of this Mobile Application.
9. MINORS ACCESS TO THE MOBILE APPLICATION
The use of the Mobile Application is intended for persons over 18 years of age.
If the User is a minor, then he must immediately stop using this Mobile Application.
10. PROCEDURE FOR PROTECTING PERSONAL DATA
Protecting the confidentiality of Personal data is an important task for the Copyright Holder. The Copyright Holder adheres to all required international standards, rules and recommendations for the protection of Personal Data.
The Copyright Holder has introduced a number of technical and organizational methods aimed at protecting Personal Data from disclosure or unauthorized access to them by third parties.
11. FINAL PROVISIONS
Availability of Policy Text for Review
Users can read the terms of this Policy at the following link: https://uplife.app/privacy_policy.html.
This version of the Policy is valid from November 3, 2021.
Changes and additions to the policy
This Policy is subject to change from time to time. The Copyright Holder does not bear any responsibility to the User for changing the terms of this Policy without the permission and / or consent of the User.
The user theirselves undertakes to regularly check the provisions of this Policy for possible changes or additions.
Regardless of the measures taken by the Copyright Holder to protect the confidentiality of the personal data received, the User is hereby considered to be duly aware that any transfer of Personal Data on the Internet cannot be guaranteed as safe, and therefore the User carries out such transfer at his own risk.